April 30 · 6:00 PM
Fifty Seven Degrees
Our April Topic: Hardcore SEO & Social Media tools with Nicole Munoz.
Bring your laptop to this just under 45 minute presentation because you won’t want to miss a step! During this session we will walk you from beginner to social media expert.
After attending you will be able to:
• Setup all of your social media profiles the right way
• Update all of your social media profiles with just a few clicks every day.
• Understand the purpose of Twitter lists and why you need to start creating them now.
• Know how to appear to be everywhere.
• Have a step by step strategy you can implement immediately without having to hire an expensive social media manager.
• Know how to grow your twitter followers and Facebook fans in a natural and real way.
• Understand the role social media places in order to get your site ranked #1 in Google and you will be able to take action on that knowledge.
Why this workshop is important for In House Social Media Teams, Solo Business Owners, and Authors and Consultants:
• In House Social Media Teams will walk away with a strategy plan that will enable them to best utilize their resources in a cost effective and efficient way.
• Solo Business Owners will learn how to setup and implement a Social Media Strategy that takes less than 15 minutes a day to run!
• Authors, Consultants, and Experts will learn how to become the authority for their niche in an easy to implement way without having to write and publish hundreds of new articles of content each month!
Nicole grew up in Southern California near San Diego, CA. After investing in SEO and marketing courses, and putting into action the things she learned, her site shot to the top of Google for the extremely competitive keyword “camping gear”, where her site stayed for over 5 years.
In 2008, Nicole founded Start Ranking Now, a successful SEO and marketing Company, where she has helped hundreds of business owners achieve the same success she has.
Nicole owns and operates two online businesses, has written 12 books and she’s an in-demand speaker and Marketing Consultant, speaking at least 20 times a year at marketing conferences across North America.
Meetings are on the last Tuesday of every month and will focus on a different topic. With a half hour of networking, then half hour to an hour long presentation with Q&A, then another half hour of networking.